Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Pics since we have been home

Well we are adjusting to life with two children and overall it is going well. Symeon is doing pretty good all things considered and Marin is a great baby who sleeps really well at night. We are enjoying life a little fatigued but overall really thankful.



Symeon giving Sissy high five after her first bath, he is a good helper and eager to assist whenever he can.



Our dear sweet girl. She has blonde hair which surprised us both with a hint of strawberry blonde when she is in the sunlight and she has beautiful blue eyes. It will be interesting to see what color her hair and eyes will be as she grows.


I love baby feet so I have to include this picture.


I also love baby hands how sweet is she.


The Paxton garden is in process and Symeon has taken a liking to gardening. Here he is hoeing and another day he was digging quite a big hole for a really big seed.

2 comments:

The Hamons said...

Love the pics!!!

Did Sean email you back about the whole Denver thing? I didn't realize you guys enjoyed it there as much as you did. How cool would that be if you DID move back :)? It sure would be fun to meet your little ones - I have a feeling Symeon and Evan would get along just great! Let me know if he didn't email you back yet and I'll shoot you off a bit o' the story!

Shawn Delp said...

he didn't email back yet but I know how life can be would love to hear the story and it would be wonderful to be in the same area and I think you are right about evan and Symeon friends from the start. love ya and hope you are well