Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost 41 weeks and counting

Hi all we are still waiting for our little one to arrive. Everyone said you usually go early with your second well not this second baby. I have decided he or she wants to make a grand entrance while everyone is waiting. I am almost a week over due and although I feel great I am getting pretty ready to have this baby. Waiting is the hardest and although I know I have control issues this is hard even if you don't. You just have to wait until this person is ready or the doctor says you can't wait anymore. My doctor has said May 18th is the final day so if this baby does not come on its own then May 18th is a great day to have a baby. My Mom would be happy because that is her birthday and although that would be special I do not want to be induced and I don't really want to wait until the 18th. But once again I have no control over this little one so I am keeping busy playing with Symeon, hanging out with Shawn and my parents, baking English muffins from scratch, grocery shopping, and taking long walks in the evening hoping to help this little one along. Overall I feel great and the baby is doing fine so really what is there to complain about. Here is my most recent picture and if you think I might burst you are probably right and hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

But you still look SO good!

This has to be a little girl with a stubborn streak like her mama.

I think about you so, so often and breath prayers that God would have his hand on you and this sweet little one. Praying for a fast, easy delivery and NO induction.

Thanks for the update though...we are all anxiously awaiting news!

Amy said...

The good news is...it WILL happen.

susanne said...

You are so cute, I would love your homemade english muffin recipe! That sounds amazing!
:)
Susanne