Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vacation

We had a much needed vacation in November. We were suppose to go in October but I was so sick for most of the month we postponed it. It was wonderful we were able to visit my family for several days and then Symeon stayed in CT while Shawn and I went away just the two of us for 5 days. It was hard to leave Symeon but he had a great time with my family and we had a wonderful time together. Overall it was good for everyone and my family just loved having him all to themselves especially Austin and Clover. Symeon still gets so excited when he see their pictures.


We were able to celebrate Clover's 7 birthday when we were home which was so much fun. Austin did all the decorations himself it was so sweet. They are so loving toward it each other it is fun to see them growing up.

No comments: