Thursday, December 4, 2008

The abominal snow baby and hockey

Scroll down there are lots of new posts!


Well winter is here and although the season brings the joys of hockey season it also brings the cold. We had to buy Symeon a warm winter coat and hat and although he looks cute he really is not to fond of being bundled up. I think he is a California baby like his Dad.

We also took Symeon to his first hockey game with Shawn's youth group. He had such a good time and basically sat through all three quarters completely enthralled by the game, lights, score board, and fans. We had so much fun.






We call him Puffy Daddy when he wears this and he can barely move his arms. One day he fell down and just laid there.


Hershey Bears Game


Shawn's youth group

2 comments:

Amy said...

My brother-in-law plays for the Lowell Devils (AHL) and I believe plays against Hershey. I'll let you know when he's down your way.

Amy said...

So, I'm sure it's the busiest weekend of the year, but my brother-in-law (with the Lowell Devils) is playing in Philli on Friday night 12/19 and Hershey on Saturday 12/20...FYI.