Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day

Well we had a wonderful Memorial Day. I had to work but holidays at Paxton are always great fun. We all had a picnic, a competative wiffle ball game, and then Shawn's family stopped by for a visit. Overall a nice day!




Here we are after eating lunch. We have to be so careful because not only does Symeon have my hair he also has my fair complexion. We have years of fights over sunscreen just like my Mom had with me. What is funny is that I got a sunburn this day but Symeon didn't so in some ways I have learned something. Sorry Mom!!



Resident's and staff in a heated game which ended in a tie.



Symeon with his Grand Pop, Shawn's Dad

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love all these pictures of Symeon with no clothes on. His little inner-furnace just cracks me up!