Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dear Friends

We had a wonderful weekend a few weeks ago. My dear friend of 20 years (I know what your thinking I am too young to have a friend for 20 years but it is true.) Lisa came to visit us in PA with her oldest daughter Avery. We had such a great time and for all of you who know us we did get lost going down to see our old youth pastor and his family. Lisa even has a GPS system but since we put in the wrong address it didn't really help us. We had a good laugh about it all, we are always good at finding the humor in all our silly adventures. We are both blessed with easy going kids who seemed to enjoy the ride as much as we did.

Lisa has blessed my life in so many ways and her daughter is so beautiful and loving. Avery loved seeing Symeon and helping in any way she could. Lisa is a beautiful woman, friend, wife and mother. Her grace, beauty, depth of character, patience, calm presence, and love of God contiue to inspire me. Thank you my dear friend for visiting and sharing your lovely, intelligent, thoughtful, well behaved, and beautiful little girl. We are both truly blessed in so many ways.


Avery and Symeon


Avery helping me with Symeon's bath and getting him dressed


Pastor Brian, his wife Rebecca, and their daughter Annaleise. It was wonderful to catch up with them. They are doing well and enjoying their ministry in Maryland. They are just as fun and crazy as ever. It was so good to see them and introduce them to Symeon. It had been to long.


1 comment:

Rae said...

I cannot believe how little Brian has changed! Blows my mind!! I did not know he had married. What a cute family.