Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My soccer girl

Marin loves to play soccer and up to this point she had worn Symeon's hand me down soccer sneakers and there has been no need for shin guards since she does not have games yet and no one else on her Fab 4 team were wearing cleats but this season that changed.  Lots of kids are wearing cleats and they are scrimmaging against one another so it was time for some shin guards although we do believe we will hold off on cleats until next year when she has games against other teams. 

Today was her first practice with shin guards that are so small they seem silly but yet fit her tiny little shin perfect.  Shawn bought the tiniest socks and they are still a bit big but honestly there was nothing cuter than her in her shin guards ready to go and play. 





  I love this shot she is running away from me taking her picture but it looks like a goal celebration to me.

No comments: