Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flying Kites

We have had some great kite flying weather and the kids have enjoyed going to the park to fly our kites.




I love this picture of them together it struck me that one day Symeon will probably be taller than his Daddy.


What a great Dad and he looks good with a fish kite, my heart is drawn to him in a deeper way every time I see him playing with our children. 



"Me and my shadow strolling down the avenue"  this song came to my head as soon as I saw these pictures.  Marin is her Daddy's shadow and it was fun to capture it on film.  


Babes lost interest in flying although she loved to watch and play on the soccer goals.



Symeon loved it and stuck with it the whole time.  He was able to fly it on his own which he loved.  


Sometimes I take the Rocky Mountains, a constant part of our scenery, for granted but on this day I was overwhelmed with the view from the park they are breathtaking and we are blessed to live among them.  

No comments: