Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Garbage Can

Marin has recently become obsessed with throwing everything she can grab into our garbage can.  Recently she has tossed in her both her baby dolls one of which went to the bottom and she was standing there crying and it took me awhile to figure out what happened.  She threw away our magnets.  I was changing Symeon and I went to use the diaper rash creme and it was gone.  I looked everywhere for it and then it struck me did it meet the same demise as the babies and when I checked there it was at the bottom of the trash.  Today I found my wallet laying on the top of the trash.  Thank God it was pretty full so it was just sitting on the top.  And finally although I have no proof at this point I am pretty sure she threw away one of Symeon's shoes that he wears all the time.  One day it was here and the next day it was gone.  I have looked everywhere for it so today as I continued my search I jokingly said to Marin where is brother's shoe and she walked over to the basket where we keep their shoes and grabbed one of Symeon's and began walking away with it.  I was kind of joking with Shawn when I said I should follow her she probably has a big stash of everything I can't find in our home.  I think this is a joke but yet...??? 

Who me? 

No comments: