Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

We had a blessed Easter and we hope you did as well.  Here are some fun pictures of the kids enjoying the festivities. 

Easter Egg Hunt at church





They were so sweet collecting eggs they were pretty happy with just one egg so the idea of collecting a bunch was foreign and we really did not want to encourage them to run around grabbing as many eggs as they could.  Sissy is checking out Symeon's basket.  They were the only kids there who didn't have classic Easter baskets which was fine with us we felt good that we remembered baskets because last year Symeon was the only kid who didn't have a basket and we felt horrible.  Luckily we found a basket at the church and he didn't know the difference. 


Easter Sunday
Marin had her first M&M.  I do not encourage giving babies candy and trust I did not give her any.  Symeon in a chocolate high through M&M's all over the apartment and although he had to pick them up and I double checked Marin was still able to find some in her travels during the day.  I might add she loved them!!


Easter Scavenger Hunt
When I was a kid I still remember doing a scavenger hunt and finding our Easter basket's in my parents closets so I decided to do one for the kids.  It was so much fun. 
Here is Symeon "reading" one of the clues.  

Here they are finding their new hoodie towels.  Marin is a butterfly and Symeon is a frog. 

Symeon was so sweet helping Sissy and giving her eggs.  I love Marin's Easter dress from Auntie and Uncle Mike.  Once again I think she was the only kid at church who wore brown and green for Easter and did not have one frilly thing on her.  Pastels are not our thing for either kid and I am not one to buy special outfits for one day so we went with what we have and what we love and it worked for us. 

Finding their Easter Baskets in our closet. 


Symeon received play-doh in his basket and he loves it.  



1 comment:

The Hamons said...

they're adorable! I love that they match. And, I just want a pair of Marin's shoes for myself! :)

and, yeah, i forgot a basket for Evan last year, too! :)