Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My budding artist strikes again

Well my creative little guy has found two new mediums to work with as he adds to his art portfolio.

He has already worked with ink and sofa and now he has moved on to a more hands on medium something similar to finger paint...

Vaseline






There were huge globs spread all over the chair and he was so proud when I found him it was hard to be mad. I wiped it off, flipped the cushion, and called it a day.


He next art medium has a more technical side. I think he really has an eye for taking pictures what do you think?

I call this series the world from Symeon's perspective









I only discovered these pictures when I went to blog tonight I know he had the camera today but I didn't realize he had it for this long. At this point I might be thinking if I were you don't they watch this kid? What's even funnier is that we live in a small apartment and I think most of his art work has occurred when we are both home. He may be small but he is fast!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Its almost worse when you are both home because its easier to assume the other is watching.

Wow, he is just all BOY! I'm watching you closely to see what I am in for. Hmm...cars on the bathroom sink...I can handle that.

The pics with your parents are sweet, sweet along with the early morning shoot. Love the one of her "annoyed" look. I've seen that expression on her mama before! :)

Thank you, thank you for pics and updates. Makes me feel a LITTLE closer!