Friday, August 7, 2009

Lovin on each other

Here are a few pictures of my two sweet babies together which can be kind of difficult to take since Symeon is such a busy little guy.


Budda baby sits peacefully with wild man


Marin, similar to her Mama, wears her true feelings all over her face.



I love that they both smile so easily.



I guess I can tolerate a kiss from this guy


At first this is about as close as Symeon would get to Marin unless he was hitting her in the head when she was crying but thank goodness, for the most part, he is past that stage and now he tries to share everything with her even his milk. Some days I wish he would stay about this far from her because now I find him filling her chair with balls while she is lying in it and the other day I came around the corner and he was touching her eyeball which was gross. He is obsessed with touching his own eyeball right now so I guess he just wanted to see if hers felt the same. The beautiful part is that he will look for her if she is not around, he will want me to share anything I have with her, and he will often kiss her without us telling him to. She also adores him. She follows him wherever he goes in the room and if he even gets close to her she starts smiling and kicking her feet. If she is close enough she will grab at him as much as she can since she still lacks tons of arm control. They are super sweet and I look forward to watching them grow together.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so sweet. I like the death look she is giving him "would you sit back so i can see???"

The eyeball fascination is interesting and will hopefully pass soon. :)