Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dishes a holy moment

I love this picture it captures such a normal part of life but yet points me to the holiness of life. I guess that is one of the points of life, to recognize holy moments in the everyday. In this picture I see a loving husband and Father doing the dishes and a small son who will one day be a man as tall as or taller than his Dad. And I trust, with an example like Shawn, that one day he will do dishes even when he hates it because it blesses his family.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shelva you are doing such a great job teaching those boys!! sad your not comming up we miss ya much love traci

Andi said...

What a beautiful picture and sentiment.

Susan Ponas said...

Like father like son they always say.


MOM-MOM

Amy said...

That is so sweet. I wear a pendant around my neck that says on the front "Everyday Matters" and on the back "Measure not the milestones but the moments."