Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh so ill

Well I am finally feeling better I have been sick for about 2 weeks. I mean really sick I didn't leave our apartment for 10 days except the 2 times I had to go to the doctor. I started with a sore throat, fever, body aches classic flu stuff. When I went to the doctor the illness had grown into a sinus infection and bronchitis. I was miserable to say the least. And to top it all off I ended up with pink eye which I shared with Symeon. Shawn, who I think is a mutant because he never gets sick even when I am coughing my germs all over the place, did not really get sick and Symeon really only got pink eye so they both have pretty good immune systems. Here is a sad little picture of mother and son in the throws of pink eye. It really was not fun holding Symeon down and basically squirting a vaseline like substance into his eyes and to be honest it wasn't much fun to do to myself either.


2 comments:

The Hamons said...

oh my goodness - even though you're both sick, this is an adorable picture!!

And, BTW - the Phillies will not win b/c Boston will win today and will play them in the world series and THEY will win. Just ask Sean and Evan :)

Love ya!

Andi said...

Oh my friend, I'm sorry you've been so sick!!! yuck. I'm glad to hear you're a bit better. Perhaps I'll see you all soon.

Love on the boys for me.