Sunday, September 28, 2008

E-A-G-L-E-S

Shawn is a fan of all Philly sports teams and Symeon and I have joined in the fun. My dear friend Lisa has been a football fan for years and I always wondered how she could spend Sunday afternoon watching games. Well for about 10 years now I have been an Eagles fan and have been watching every game but this year I have reached a new level of love for the game. I have my own Fantasy Football team called The Lovebugs and now I spend all day Sunday watching different games,keeping track of my players, and threatening to bench players if they don't step up their games. So football has become quite the topic in our house and we are all really enjoying this season.







1 comment:

Lisa said...

High-five, Shelva! Its good stuff, especially when its a family event.

I hope the Lovebugs do well. The Christmas Bells were tied for second coming into this week, but I'm thinking that's not going to hold since BRIAN WESTBROOK did not play! What's the deal??

I laugh at all these pictures of your half-dressed baby furnace. :)
Thanks for keeping us updated!