Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting ready for Spring

The weather has been beautiful so I decided it was time to get my feet ready to be seen since soon it will be flip flop weather.  I brought out the paint and the kids swarmed me they both love having toe polish yes even Symeon.  So we all picked our colors and now we are ready.  Here are the finished projects. 

 Symeon chose purple and green toes and he added the Snow White stickers later which stayed on until his next bath and left sticky stuff all over his feet and then fuzz was stuck to them so the top of his feet have been sticky and black for about a week.  But his toes looked good!  Yes I did paint my sons toes no harm done but I have had a lot of people tell me they would never paint their sons toes.  I did and do paint them if he wants so express yourself Symeon it is fine with me. 

 I chose green but I am second guessing that choice it just looks a little weird with my skin. 


Babes chose purple and it just looked so cute on her tiny little toes. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

What about Shawn?