Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cinderella on Ice

I read Symeon and Marin the Cinderella book several times and now they are both in love with her especially Marin.  She has Cinderella pajamas and the other day at Target she pointed out every "Rella" she saw.  So when Cinderella on Ice came to town we decided to go and they loved it.  They both sat enthralled for the entire show and thanks to their ticket broker Dad we had great seats.  I also was able to fulfill a childhood dream because honestly I loved the Cinderella story as a kid and I always wanted to go to Disney on ice and I loved it as well but mostly because I loved watching them enjoy it so much.

 

I was trying to get the kids to look at me but as you can see Marin only had eyes for Rella as she would say.  At one point she stood up on Shawn's legs pointed at Rella on the ice and screamed her name in utter delight at the top of her lungs it was so funny.  


One of our first attempts at a picture before the show started.


Oh those faces they were so sweet and we had such a fun time as a family.  Thanks Rella!

No comments: