Friday, March 6, 2009

8 weeks left

I can't believe it but I only have 8 weeks left until the baby is due. We are still working on names but we are getting closer, I think!? Make your guess do you think we are having a boy or a girl? Some days I am sure it is a girl and some days I am sure we are having a boy so really I have no idea. I am feeling really good and enjoying everyday of my last pregnancy. Symeon has finally started to notice my belly. He lays his head on it, kisses it, and pats it. He is also obsessed with seeing my belly button which is pretty funny.




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful belly...and I love your hair!

hannah said...

you look so cute! and i love the hair too. :)

Leep said...

you have that beautiful pregnat glow about to. i say a girl and i thought it was funny that you declared it your last pregnancy.

Amy said...

Wow!!!! Your hair looks great!!! I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying the pregnancy!