Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Helping, playing, and sleeping hard


Symeon helping his Daddy lower his crib mattress to the lowest notch since he now steps on George his monkey to get higher over the rail of his crib.



Symeon using Daddy's tool box to extend his height a bit.



Just having fun and showing off his two little bottom teeth.


Symeon loves to look out our windows this is often how I find them when I stop in at home during the day.


Symeon plays hard and sleeps hard. I can't believe how big he is in this picture.

2 comments:

Leep said...

Symeon is growing so fast. I can't believe that its been a year already. Shelva he looks so much like you. The pictures of him and shawn are priceless.I miss you guys xoxoxo Auntie

Leep said...

He looks CUTE with his two teeth love clover