Thursday, July 3, 2008

June a Whirlwind

Well June was a busy month and although lots of fun I am glad it is over. First we were in CA for Shawn's graduation and we had such a good time with friends and celebrating Shawn's accomplishment. When we returned we were both only home a few days then I went to CT to visit family and friends with Symeon and Shawn went to Kentucky on a mission trip with his youth group. Then my Mom came back to PA with me and watched Symeon while I went to a conference overnight. It was kind of weird to leave Symeon overnight without Shawn or I but he was in good hands to say the least. I think he enjoyed lots of special attention from his Oma. All I can say is every night he received a relaxing sponge bath which he loved and the first night my Mom went home he seemed to look at Shawn and I like we were neglecting him! I think it was great fun for them both. Thanks Mom for blessing us and him. Love ya!!! Here are a few highlight pictures of our fun and tiring month.


Shawn's Kentucky Trip

Now that's a working man!!


Sharing With Appalachian People (SWAP)



Symeon and I in CT

Clover and Symeon. She was a big help and very gentle and loving with her cousin. She was happy to feed him or play and we spent lots of time together. It was such fun for both Symeon and I. Thanks Clover for being such a good cousin.


Austin is as kind and gentle as ever. One time when Symeon was sleeping he told me how beautiful he was. Symeon and Austin do look a lot alike especially since they both have brown eyes. I hope Symeon grows up to be as loving and sweet as Austin. Thanks Austin for being such loving cousin to Symeon. We love you lots!!


Austin and Clover do karate and we were lucky to be able to see them perform. It was great fun. Good job you guys!!


Clover and I had some special time together one day while Austin was at a birthday party and we made some cookies in Oma's new kitchen. Of course she was allowed to sit on the counter I mean she had to in order to roll them out.


Lourdes and Caleb it was great to see you guys. It was such fun to have them both meet Symeon for the first time. If you notice in this picture I have a very wet shoulder this seems to be a trend for me these days. Symeon drools just a bit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love how clover has her hand on his crotch, I want it on mine she can feel what is going to go in her tight little pussy